Supervices: Sales and Marketing, Operations, Quality, Finance and Accounting, HR
Our customer is a worldwide leading producer of high-end belting solutions.
Developing the organization forward after a period of stable growth and expansion our client
is on the way to develop Germany into a different direction. The Sales and Customer focus
will be much stronger on key industries in line with the global strategy. In the fabrication
area our client plans to reduce and transfer the simple and volume driven orders to other
locations and focus more on advanced fabrication with a high technical focus. Therefore, we
look for a Leadership in driving the change further and at the same time consistent realigning
of teams in order to implement the business strategy on the market to secure future growth of
sales and profits.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Realization of vision and strategy including all operative goals.
• Management, leadership and supervision of the legal unit Germany and Sales CH.
• Establishing workflows and installation of continuous improvement.
• Coordination and aggressive development of sales and marketing.
• Supervising and development of the production
• Budgeting, and realization of budget (incl. planning of resources. investments, staff)
short, middle, and long-term.
• Continuously managing the core business processes.
• Integration of the whole team and trustful cooperation with the works council
• Internal and external communication.
• Marketing and continuous market observation (realizing trends and analyzing).
• Product management & product development.
• Representation of the company in public.
• Compliance with legal obligations.
Education and experience
• University degree in engineering, business administration or related field or
equivalent education and experience like engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years of business experience in B2B industry or related industry in
progressively responsible positions involving sales, planning, finance and possibly operations or product development, including a minimum of 5 years in General Management.
• Leadership of relevant functional areas (local P&L responsibility).
• Experience to cooperate with a works council.
• Very good English both spoken and written.
• Native German language preferred.
• Result and performance-oriented person with the ability to anticipate market trends
and customer needs.
• Readiness to travel on a frequent basis in Germany and occasionally regionally.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to form and lead a team as well as be part of a team.
• Ability to handle confidential matters with integrity.
• Customer-oriented, target-oriented, drive for performance.
Behavioral Profile for the Job Position
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the
ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react
and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with
The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of
challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and
determination. The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details as long
as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job, and not the primary responsibility. This job
requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality,
organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a
wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat directive but cooperative
leadership style that encourages results driven, task-oriented collaboration.
Pace and Variety of Activities
• Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail.
• Must recognize and adjust to change.
• There is considerable variety in the work.
• Strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work.
• Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on schedule and quality.
• Primarily task-focused, with some action-oriented collaboration required occasionally.
• Seeks and accepts decision authority & responsibility.
• Will effectively weigh risk against the benefit; while not cautious, a calculated decision maker.
• An independent decision maker will occasionally utilize team consensus or collaboration.
Communication and Collaboration
• Requires a lively and incisive communicator, whose style is straightforward but also collaborative and persuasive.
• A stimulating influence on others, while being firm, direct, and self-assured in dealing with them.
• Strong collaboration with matrix functions and the regional team.
Delegation and Leadership Style
• Combines the supportive and demanding leadership styles, strong focus on developing talents and managers.
• Prefers to delegate routine detail work; will follow up closely and critically for standards and schedule.
• Capable of delegating some authority, with close follow-up and control.
• Maintains control of overall agenda, includes others in a task-focused manner.
• Lead by example.
Frankfurth / M. Area Office, limited travelling (15-20%).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com