Job Title: 396 Sales Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Our client is one of the leading and innovative suppliers of flexible packaging solutions and
have made sustainability to there core purpose.
• A short, but successful experience in selling tailor-made & printed primary food
packaging products (e.g. flexibles, paper-laminates, labels, lidding foils, etc.) with a
basic understanding of flexibles technology, cost calculation, graphical features, food
hygiene & quality standards and/or of food-packaging machine systems is an
• A proven experience of acquiring new customers in the European food industry,
preferably within the confectionary, chocolate, bakery, snacks, sweets or candy
industry is equally important.
• A minimum of a higher education in sales (e.g. a professional commercial bachelor)
is required, or the equivalent by experience, giving evidence of the capability of
understanding and steering the complex interactions with and networking within
industrial customers in the target industry.
• Any additional training in selling skills and/or communication management is an
• A total professional experience of over 5 years, of which minimal 2 years selling
successfully in b2b markets in DACH and their neighboring countries, preferably
towards both global corporations and large, family-owned businesses.
• Native German speaking. Mastering English on all business levels is a must.
- The candidate understands the industrial and commercial business culture in DACH region
- Young mental state, dynamic and creative, organized or opportunistic when required, with the patience, persuasion and tenacity to acquire and develop new accounts.
- A driven and result-oriented account manager, who turns intentions into actions, who prioritizes and manages customer wishes into comprehensive and reliable projects.
- A modern and polyvalent account management personality, who likes and exploits his/her exchanges with clients towards the growth of its relationships, based on listening capacity, competence and mutual respect.
- A client’s consultant, understanding and optimizing the economical and technical stakes of each member of the customers’ DMU, in order to gaining and developing confidence with them towards a final buying decision.
- A business professional with the stature and caliber to successfully negotiate profitable (yearly) frame agreements and/or contracts on all levels, from operational managers and buyers up to middle and top management of large corporations.
- A Person with an independent, disciplined and well organized personality, able to organize his/her work autonomously.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org