Our client is one of the leading film producers in Europe and Middle East.
Global sales role (>50% travel time)
• Ensure and expand turnover across categories and profitability (gross margin) within the designated key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction, networking and continuity of business.
• Global coordination of price requests, pricing in general and pricing escalation within their key accounts.
• Coordination of sales, marketing and innovation activities within the key account.
• The KAM assures uniform information level with the contact persons throughout the various organizations and creates added value according to the established key account strategy.
• budget responsibility (turnover & profitability) on the assigned accounts.
• responsible for complex customer and price structures
• Relationship management (organization of process, decision making structure, decision maker and process)
• Making contact with information sources and decision makers, organizing and controlling contacts to these
• Gain, structure and prepare information on customers, their requirements and business policy
• Make conclusions from this and use as a target for personal actions and future strategies
• Design and improve the performance of the company (quality, service, price) according to the requirements of the key account. Take company goals into account in doing so.
• Create concepts and customer development plans, realize them, take customer and company strategies into consideration
• Continually analyze customer turnover and profitability, use this to continually optimize the key account
• Consequently, optimize turnover and profitability of the key account by installing new products, systems, solutions and projects in order to help the company and the customer to success (VALUE ADDED IMPROVEMENT – WIN/WIN).
• Coordinate company-wide offers together with the corporate back-office team and lead contract negotiations on behalf of the company
• Commercial support of product qualification and process optimization processes together with the R&D team and TAM (if applicable)
• Leading and updating customer information systems including market and competitor information
• Fill in all internal information required such project list, customer visit reports and tender list
• The KAM is the primary contact for the allocated customers (SPOC)
• The KAM will coordinate regional activities with the individual regional sales manager (when needed)
• The KAM is to be involved in all decisions which influence the allocated customers and has to develop the price concept to finally propose
• The KAM decides, based on the company strategy and together with the
•Customer concepts (volumes, turnover, results, investments, planning and forecast)
•Use of products in consultation with the technical departments.
•Prices (lead price negotiations)
•Involvement of third parties, especially experts from our own company but also external consultants.
•Selection of production locations depending on prices, capacity and technical capability (if applicable)
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of industry expertise
Excellent English level needed. Other languages skills needed depending on the assigned customers
• Strong negotiation skills. The KAM can deal with different cultures, background and business environments
• Internal and external networking capabilities
• Able to work within a matrix organization
• Trouble shooting capabilities
• Excellent technical understanding
• Highest flexibility possible und willingness to travel (> 50% of the time)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com