Job Title: 382-JD-Sales Manager GB / Ireland (f/m/d)
Industrial Sector: Flexible Packaging
Our client is an international producer of high added value packaging
products and services. The company is in the leading positions in term of innovation,
dynamic growth and quality of its products.
Location: GB / Home office
The Sales Manager will report to Sales Director and will have the chance to reach the position of Country Manager GB/ Ireland and take over of international key accounts as next career step. The position is responsible for sales of high value flexible packaging in UK and Ireland, mainly in food segment such as meat, cheese and other fresh products.
• Drive profitable growth and increase market share in the assigned territory
• Meet the agreed targets both in volume and in revenue/contribution margin
• Realize volume growth plans
• Prepare budget and accounts development plans
• Build up area’s knowledge
• Propose, negotiate and close sales contracts with accounts
• Actively contribute and control financial issues like credit limits, daily sales outstanding and bad debts
• Improve price/margin performance of sales vs. benchmarks
• Build and maintain relationships with all the key players in customer organization as Purchasing, R&D and other valuable Departments
• Proactively work with assigned customers on setting-up new projects and solutions to increase value for both partners and achieve optimum margins.
• Manage and solve issues at assigned accounts relating to products performances, quality claims, service, etc.
• Organize, coordinate and conduct customer sales presentations
• Develop Market Intelligence in the territory to monitor competition activities regarding marketing strategies, pricing structures and product performance and report.
• Proactively maintain appropriate knowledge base of products, global manufacturing competencies, along with knowledge of allied and customer industries
• Bachelor/Master degree in Business administration or similar studies.
• Several years of experience as Sales Manager or Key Account Manager in high value flexible packaging for fresh food.
• Proven track of successful sales of multilayer barrier films in the market. Experience and knowledge of skin films would be an advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills to effectively manage business growth
• Technical expertise of extruded films and/or flexible packaging materials
• Knowledge of end-user equipment and applications (Dairy, Fresh Food, etc)
• Computer Skills: MS-Office
• Fluent in English
• Other languages would be a plus
• High performance and results oriented personality
• Excellent team player
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive & agile
• Structured and responsible operating principles
• Passionate to develop business
• Willingness to travel
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org