Job Title: Sales Engineer Load Security Films (f/m/d)
Industrial Sector: Flexible Packaging
Our client is a leading producer of flexible packaging concepts. They produce and supply high performance stretch films. This are films which are wrapped around pallets to secure the load. Customers are mainly well known producers of groceries (f.e. soft drinks, toiletpaper, dairy). The production sites are located in Sweden and the Netherlands
The Sales Engineer is part of the European Sales team Load Security Films as well as the Sales Engineer team (4 FTE) and reports to the Team Leader Sales Engineers
You will work closely together with the Key Account Managers (2) and the other Sales Engineer in the DACH region.
Location: Middle of Germany (ZIP code 60/61/63/64/65/97) (home office)
• Achieving optimal machine settings for the company film at current and potential customers
• Support at customers in cases of issues.
• Providing regular checks at customers and supporting them by training the operators.
• You will exchange the technical info between customers and the company
• Degree in Engineering or related fields, or an apprenticeship with 2-4 years of professional experience
• Several years of experience (minimum 2 years) in electro-mechanical engineering
• German (native speaker)
• English (spoken and written)
• You have a demonstrable knowledge, passion and understanding for technics.
• You are passionate, enthusiastic, and able to work in a team environment
• You are customer driven: strong customer focus and ability to build strong relations in customer organization
• You have excellent listening skills and you are creative and solution oriented
• You are willing to travel
• You are a self starter.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com